Friday, December 21, 2012

I live in America, and I'm considering moving to Wales, what would I need besides a passport

I live in America, and I'm considering moving to Wales, what would I need besides a passport?
I'm still in high school, but after graduation I may be moving in with my best friend in Wales for a while. So I was wondering, besides a passport and probably a work permit, what else would I need? I'm not sure if the move would be completely permanent, so I'm not sure if I'd have to worry about citizenship. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
America! Love it or leave it!
2 :
What part of America? It will not be the same if you live in say Juno, United States or Buenos aires Argentina. Even though they are both in America there will be different requirements depending on what part of America you are coming from.
3 :
Warm clothes and an umbrella.
4 :
You have to apply to the British government for immigration. With the high unemployment they have there right now, unless you have an advanced degree in demand, this will be very hard to get. Just with high school, it is almost impossible without family there.
5 :
Passport and work visa are correct. It will, however, be difficult for you to get a work visa as you will not have any qualifications that will get you a visa.




Read more discussions :

Search News